Sunday, December 04, 2005

At Least They Weren't Pradas!

This morning, cuddling amongst the animals, Wyatt jumps off and wanders away. Then we hear some chewing noise, not a good sign. Karen says, Do we want to know? Deciding that in Wyatt's case it is better to know than not, I toss the covers off to discover that he is chomping quite happily on the back of my hiking boot! Scolding I let him know that this is not okay, not at all; that I am very picky about my hiking boots and does he have any idea how hard they would be to replace!

Luckily we heard him and stopped his morning snack before he could accomplish a full meal out of the boot, thus he only destroyed one back tab thingy that helps one to put the boot on.

Again I ask, when does the oral stage for dogs end?

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Max stopped chewing on things at 5 yrs old. Or did you not really want answers...?