Thursday, December 15, 2005

Sometimes forgetting is nice

I attended a sort of board meeting today, where we discusse a collaboration with another mama/baby thing. Can't name names because it's all in process. But the real point is this, I have felt on the verge of tears since getting home. Couldn't pin point the reason. Had a mild tiff with The Girlfriend which allowed me to rant at the walls while she walked Wyatt, aka Puppyman. Still had that somewhere this is thing bucket of tears sitting heavily somewhere. I think I finally figured it out. I saw folks who I had only emailed about Sunny having cancer, didn't write them much. Today was the first time I had to talk about it to new folks. I think that's it. I really do. It seems so fricking silly though. Could that really be it? It's the only thing I can think of, so I guess that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments: