Friday, December 16, 2005

Sweater Hell Freezing Over

Can you believe it? It's almost done. Really, errors galore and all. It fits, albeit awkwardly, The Girlfriend's white teddy bear. Kinda cute. Just need to add a few more purl rows. Earlier I seamed the sleeves because I needed to do something different or else the sweater was heading into the trash. Really.

I have cast on and done about 3 rows of the first of Sunny's ankle warmers. She just wants something that is a little extra for those days she wears boots, or something like that. The two skeins of Wool-Ease might work for Linday's one leg warmer (he only needs one for his bad leg). That should go fast on the right pair of circulars.

Next stop, yarn store with The Girlfriend so she can pick out something for her scarf and mittens. Eek mittens. Hope I can do that. I have enough patterns stored away that I should be able to figure it out. Jennie, date to go to Skein Lane Saturday or Sunday?

No comments: