Monday, December 12, 2005

Sipping on a latte

Folks, that's exactly what I'm doing, and lovin' it! My first soy latte in I don't know how long, being the budget conscious girl these days. The Girlfriend is luxuriating in her mocha. We want to thank our beloved Jennie for this most excellent treat, as it was she, who gifted us via email with certificates to Peets - an older and better coffee house than Starf**ks. While at the Peets on Solano, I saw a coffee mug that I must buy for The Girlfriend. It says, "A cup is worth a thousand words". That is so her in the morning. She is the original grumpasuraus in the morning, although she says she is much better than she used to be.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

You're welcome. The codes for the eCups were actually given to me at Peet's just for asking about them!