Thursday, December 15, 2005

ENFP?

Since Jennie found this, I figured it would be fun, or at least interesting.

ENFP
You scored 7 Extravert, 4 Sensing, 10 Thinking, and 9 Judging
The Keirsey Test says you are/have:


Extravreted, iNtution, Feeling, Perception.


I am not writing out the full description that comes with the Kiersey
Test, but I will write this other thing that I can just copy and paste.

E: An E for extraversion probably means you relate more easily
to the outer world of people and things than to the inner world of
ideas.


N: An N for intuition probably means you would rather look for possibilities and relationships than work with known facts.


F: An F for feeling probably means you base your judgments more one personal values than on impersonal analysis and logic.

P: A P for the preceptive attitude probably means you like a
flexible, spontaneous way of life better than a planned, decided,
orderly way.


NOTE: If you got a 5 for Extraversion, or a 10 for Sensing, Thinking, or Judging, then you actually get an X in place of that letter. This means that you scored equally extraverted/introverted, etc.




My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Extraversion
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 66% on Sensing
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 66% on Thinking
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 66% on Judging
Link: The Keirsey Temperament Sorter Test written by seth-x on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test


Now I have to go find my Meyers-Briggs score....

Wow, first try, it was where I thought it would be! Impressive, dontcha think?
INFP - Introverted Feeling with Intuition. Which briefly means: Imaginative, independent Helper; reflective, inquisitive, empathic, loyal to ideas; more interesting in possiblities than practicalities. I still think that fits, though I am more extroverted than I used to be, no doubt.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

OK, does it creep you out at all that we got nearly identical scores? I mean, we are NOT the same person. Uh... right?