Monday, January 09, 2006

Four Things

I have been officially tagged by someone for a meme. Because I really, really like this person, and it seems like a fun one, I am doing it.


Four Jobs You've Had

1- Managed Eve's Garden while in college
2- Market Research, pre-coder (don't ask)
3 - Doula
4- Vet tech for two different vets.

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
1- Chitty Chitty Bang Bank
2- Ten Things I Hate About You
3- The Big Sleep
4-


Four Places You've Lived
1- A convent in Brooklyn
2- Cottage house in Massachusetts
3 -A prewar building in what is now the "Upper West Side", in NYC
4- Craftsman style house in Berkeley.

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch
1. Law & Order, the original
2. Charmed
3. CSI, the original
4. home makeover shows.

Four Places You've Been on Vacation
1. Las Vegas, NV
2. Poland Spring, ME
3. Chicago, IL
4. The Middle Ages

Four Blogs You Visit Daily
I agree with the wise Ancrene Wiseass, this could be tricky but
1. You Knit What??
2. Pandagon
3. My Soft Spot
4. lots of others.

Four of Your Favorite Foods
Gosh this is hard. I love food, all sorts
1. ice cream, that's as specific as I can get
2. asparagus
3. artisan bread
4. pad thai
(mac n cheese, home fries, tofu, peanut butter, salad!, mangos, green beans, etc, etc!)

Four Places You'd Rather Be
1. Morocco
2. New York City
3. Greece
4. Thailand

Four Albums You Can't Live Without
1. Joss Stone, first cd
2. Angie Stone, first cd
3. Afro-Celt Sound System, second cd
4. Nina Simone - I have to choose just one!?!
5. Jill Scott, first cd
There really is a lot more than this.


Four Vehicles You've Owned
I haven't owned four, only three and none of them are great loves
1. 198? grey Dodge Omni hatchback, it was a gift, don't hurt me {no name}
2. 1989 red Chevy Nova sedan, again gift (I have a great mom and stepdad) {Ruby Red Frog}
3. 2002 Tundra Green Ford Focus sedan (co-owned with an ex) {Svetlana}
Oh actually I have on in my name right now
4. 1989 red Toyota Corolla coupe, another gift, from some else this time {Red Car}

Four Taggees
I don't know many people who blog, or read my blog. This sucks

1. Jennie
2. Rox (can't link her though)
3. The Girl Friend (can't link her either) {sigh}
4. I'll have to get back to ya!

1 comment:

louisiana swamp rat said...

Okay, we have wayyyy to much in common...why can't y'all move here, we'd all have so much fun together! The wife would love both of you, and I already do, so just imagine the times we could have! Okay, nevermind.

Oh, you can link to my blog if you want, I'm getting to the point that I don't care if the world knows about it...or at least, my cyber-world. :-)