Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I have some friends who do this TT thing and I have thought that it could be a good exercise. In these times of job stress it might be a good thing {tm}, you know?

The List

1 - Grateful for having a job that pays more than $8/hr.
2 - Thanks to said job I have decided to ditch the moniker of "TGF" (The Girl Friend) for my partner. It was a simplistic nickname when I started this blog which came from a joke long forgotten. I have never loved it and without thinking last week at work I referred to her as "Her Geekyness". I just asked her if it was okay with her if I changed her label on the blog and since she proud declares herself a geek, all is well.
3 - Thankful for Her Geekyness's support about the said job, which includes okaying me quitting once she is ensconced in a job, should I still want to leave.
4 - The snuggling of cats.
5 - My knit groups without which I would have any remaining bits of my sanity.
6 - My internet buds like Jbeeky, Mush, Mollena (not work safe!), Sarah, Melissa, Denise, and Rabbitch, just name a few.

4 comments:

goblinbox said...

OMG, girl, you linked to me in your TT post and I got all verklempt and I totally wasn't expecting it.

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Thank you Thursdays is a splendid idea. I used to work on doing two "attagirl"s a day to keep my spirits up. I should get back into that.

Ginny said...

I'm so glad you felt like being thankful on Thursday. It really puts the week in a positive light.

Anonymous said...

I've never been on someone's thankful list...You're awesome. I'm speechless. Thanks my friend!!