Saturday, November 01, 2008

The First of Thirty

It's the first official day of NaBloPoMo and I have lots to say about dozens of things I haven't been writing about but between being sick, having a knit & coffee date with Dawn, and dinner at the 'rents, well it's just not happening folks.

Knitting wise there has been progress as I did a full pattern repeat on the shawl and finally got to the third decrease on baby Ellen's gift (since her mama reads this blog, well until Ellen came home she did anyway, not many details will get posted until the gift is on it's way!).

The cold has got to be gone before I start working on Monday as I suspect there will be a LOT to absorb. Finding an online tutorial for Access would be good as I haven't used that program since mid-2001 and apparently a good deal of work happens with it. If anyone knows of anything like that, please let me know.

Okay it's after 9pm and I need to veg and maybe knit some more. See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

The Romantic Flea said...

Yay you!!! one down 29 more to go...piece of cake...you can do it...insert pats on the back here...proud of you
hugs
Aleza

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see all the progress and updates. One down 29 to go.

"Skipper" said...

Hiya! I'm a fellow NaBloPoMo knitter, and I just came by to check out your blog and wish you well with the post-a-day business. Have fun -- I'll check back in later in the month, too!