Wednesday, October 26, 2005

If it weren't so funny it would be sad

So another funny from my mom. "I have all the material I need to be the drama queen and I am simply not up for it."

One of the benefits, as I point out to my friends, of my mother being a hypochrondriac is that she knows exactly how to manage all things medical. Some lovely folks have been suggesting websites for info and support, in person support groups. The reality is my mother know how to find all these things. She is a research queen. Really.

I suspect that if the internet had been around when she was in school getting all her degrees, she either would have completed it all much faster or added two more into that time frame. Although once you've research the bejesus out of Jonathon Swift and Samuel Johnson, truly, what is there left to conquer?


No comments: