Monday, November 07, 2005

So not what I would have thought

Jennie sends me this quiz, What kind of knitting needle are you? Ifound the blog first and that person got pink aluminum, retro like. Jennie gets interchangeable. I get:
plastic
You are plastic.
Futuristic, milky, and silky, you are willing to go
where no crafter has gone before. You can do
just about anything, with strength agility, and
pretty colors to boot! While you are good at
slipping and sliding out of sticky situations,
remember to stay where and when you are needed.
Don't overdo it on star gazing when there's
earthbound knitting to be done!


What kind of knitting needles are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I do like the description and that only 6% of takers (over 2000) have gotten this result. I helps me to maintain the illusion of my strikingly unique self.


No comments: