Thursday, March 27, 2008

In which our herione has contracted the Black Plague

Oh my lovelies I have so much to tell you and show you but I have been afflicted most awfully with a terrible bug the likes of which I have not experienced for two decades. In between fevered thrashing and the ribs smacking coughing I think of all the writing I need to do and crawl back into sleep.

I have knitting to speak about with photos, a party I crashed (well not technically but...), seeing new and old friends, lovely ride shares. Just lots of things. But it will have to wait until my fever stops rising and falling to more than normal.

So everyone stay happy and well, send healthy thoughts.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww. My wishes for a speedy recovery!

kevin said...

Hello, Dharma. It's Kevin of the Morans over on Oak St. I found your site while looking for something else in relation to Morton St. You had posted about looking at something somewhere sometime over there or something. Yep, that sums it up.

Anywho, hope you feel better and we'll see you round the hood. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, get better quick!!! Hope you feel good enough to come to knitnight...I just may be able to make it this next tuesday, but don't hold your breath.

Seriously, hope the bug doesn't linger.

redlady in dayton said...

sorry to hear the plague still lingers sweetie, call me when you are up to it, and I will bring tea and soup

lisa

heather said...

feel better soon!

goblinbox said...

I had that crap! I totally did! It sux0r!!!

Get well soon, you.

louisiana swamp rat said...

Oh, you poor dear! The wife is coming down with something, and I'm hoping it's only a cold...take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon.

Jbeeky said...

Oh No! Feel better and bundle up!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better...we missed you

Aleza

Andi said...

Let me know if there's anything I can do for you. (Sprout wanted to know if you needed someone to come and take Wyatt for a walk.)