Monday, November 01, 2010

NaBloPoMo


Somehow or other I have realized it's November 1st, and thus the start of National Blog Posting Month, which I have done for 3, or is it 4 years now and while it sometimes stretches my patience, it also stretch my habits in good ways. Besides it will get me to finally finish posting the Utah trip and move on to other topics.

It will be a busy month, what with the DNE New York Weekend happening in the next few days, Publicity for the Frolic (a new role for me), very busy with DNE (new look coming soon!), working for Arts and Adventures, taking an online certificate course in Victim Advocacy, studying for my GREs, figuring out how to cook on the wood stove here at the cabin, and knitting because I have way too much yarn and I need wintery things to keep warm up here. However I often do well when I have many plates to juggle.

Soon I will need to start a fire in the stove because it's chilly in here, coursework needs to be attended to, some straightening up would be nice and may even happen today, or tomorrow. The chill is making think that starting a pair or three of fingerless mitts need to happen as soon as the mitten are finished. And a sweater. And maybe some felted slippers.

Stay tuned for more ramblings, boring photos of knitted projects, rants about my procrastination habits, how slow committees work and how much I don't want to take the GRE!




No comments: