Sunday, October 14, 2007

Interrupting the saga for a giggle

So I decided to actually look at my blog's statistics since they have picked up a bit since I haven't been ignoring my blog. Go figure, if you write (and get hooked up with Raverly - which I am loving) people actually stop by.

I clicked on one of the google searches, just to see and someone was searching for "louisiana sweet ass". Well damn if you wanted to know how to find my good friend Louisiana Swamp Rat, you could have just written me.

In order to try to remember enough details to make decent postings I have been jotting little notes because otherwise I tell you it would all be a blur. There are really great things since landing here I really want to tell you all about it but it takes a lot of energy to write it out. I will though, I promise!