Sunday, February 13, 2011

Caught in the Light

You are always beautiful. Often your hair flows, slides, down across your shoulders, your face, your back. Yes, frequently it needs to be brushed but it always seems to beg my fingers to drift through it. There are times you look studious, or sometimes you look like this


It's hard to believe how much that expression is like yours but of course since you never see yourself do this you just have to trust me on this.

Your eyes are amazing, the color shifting to greener, or less green with dark lashes, attentive, smiling, serious.

But sometimes, like late last night when you reached over me to grab something in the dusky light of the bedroom, you look.... something beyond common beauty and take my breath away. It only lasts a moment but it stirs something deep and strong in me; if I get cold I should simply recall that brief glimpse because it warms me. It's special, intangible moments like that make what we have so lovely - being able to take in single moments, relishing them, you, us in the here and now.

Happy Valentine's Day.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Simply beautiful

Anonymous said...

My name is Clara and I study Advertising and PR in the University of Girona (Catalonia). We were asked to create a blog about whatever we wanted. I chose LGBT news as my topic. We were asked to get in touch with people who, in some way, were related to our blog and encourage them to comment our posts, follow us or add us on their blogrolls. As you will see it's in Catalan, but there's a translator in English which is quite reliable ^^ However, in some time I try to translate it myself ;)

I found your blog and I thought you could be interested ;)

Here's the link:
http://itsnotaphase.blogspot.com

I really hope you like it.
Thanks for your time ;)

newuggboots2012 said...

mens ugg boots are built for ultimate comfort. The womens ugg boots feature genuine twin-faced sheepskin upper atop a lightweight EVA outsole. With the shortest height in the Classic Collection, the ugg classic short boots is perfect for year round wear. Moreover,Womens Ugg Fox Fur Bootsoffers a soft foam insole with a molded lightweight EVA outsole that permits you comfortable even for longer walks.ugg boots 2012 featuring genuine Twinface sheepskin and our signature UGG woven label. sheepskin uggs and sheepskin ugg boots in our Classic Collection feature a soft foam insole covered with genuine sheepskin and have a light and flexible molded EVA outsole designed for amazing comfort with every step.